Thanks to Dunia Borga of La Duni for this great recipe!
La Duni Brownies
Baking time 30 min. at 350
1 1/2 cups of butter
6 oz. of Dark semi sweet chocolate
3 cups of granulated sugar
1 1/2 tsp. of vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups of all purpose flour
1/4 tsp of salt
1 cup of toasted chopped pecans or walnuts
1. in a sauce pan over low heat, melt butter and chocolate together , stirring constantly
until smooth. set aside
2. with a whisk in a large bowl, whisk the eggs till foamy add the sugar slowly and the
butter and chocolate mixture while whisking constantly.
3. add the vanilla, flour and nuts and mix until blended.
4. Line the pan with foil to easily remove the brownies from your pan...
5. spread the batter evenly in the prepared pan. and bake for 30 min. or until done
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?