Thanks to Nanci Masso of Biosanes Health & Nutrition for this recipe. www.biosanes.com
Chocolate/Peanut Butter Quinoa Cookies
1 & 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
1/4 cup honey
1 & 1/2 cup old fashioned oats
1/4 cup chia seeds
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 cup chocolate chips (or more to taste)
1. Combine quinoa, peanut butter, and honey in large bowl.
2. Mix in oats, Chia seeds, and salt.
3. Add chocolate chips and stir.
4. Drop by tablespoons onto an ungreased baking sheet lined with parchment or a non-stick baking mat.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown.
6. After you remove them from oven cool before putting on a plate.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?