Thanks to the Spaghetti Warehouse for this recipe!
Family Favorite Meat Lasagna
Classic Family Favorite, you can use your favorite Spaghetti Sauce or any Hearty Pasta Sauce and your favorite cooked Ground Beef and Ground Pork
Serves 9 to 12 people
16ea Lasagna Noodles (Uncooked)
2 Gallons Water
2 TBSP Salt
As Needed Non Stick Food Spray
1 pound Cooked Ground Beef and Ground Pork
16oz Ricotta Cheese
4 Cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
4 Cups Spaghetti Sauce
3 Cups Spaghetti Sauce (for later after baking)
1. Bring the 2 Gallons of Water and the 2 Tablespoons of Salt to a boil and add the lasagna noodles, stir occasionally and cook for 8 minutes.
2. Once the Lasagna Noodles or cooked, cool them down in cold water.
3. Spray a 13X9 inch baking pan well with the Non Stick Food Spray.
4. Line the bottom of the sprayed pan with 4ea of the cooked Lasagna Noodles; make sure that you completely cover the bottom.
5. Top the Noodles with 1 Cup of Spaghetti Sauce, 1/3rd of the Cooked Ground Beef, 1/3rd of the Ricotta Cheese and 1 Cup of the Mozzarella Cheese.
6. Repeat steps #4 - #6 two more times.
7. Top with the remaining 4ea cooked Lasagna Noodles, 1 Cup of Spaghetti Sauce and 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
8. Cover with Aluminum Foil and place the prepared Lasagna into the refrigerator until ready to bake.
1. Preheat Oven to 350°F.
2. Bake the Lasagna covered with Aluminum Foil for 1 hour.
3. Remove the Lasagna and allow to rest for 15-30 Minutes before serving.
4. While Lasagna is resting, heat up 3 Cups of your Favorite Spaghetti Sauce
5. Cut Lasagna into 9 to 12 pieces depending on the size you want.
6. Place 1ea piece of Lasagna onto a plate and top with 2oz - 3oz of hot Spaghetti Sauce.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?