Thanks to Bob Stephenson of FnG Eats!!
Maple Bacon BBQ Sauce
2 cups Hickory Smoked Bacon-diced ¼ x ¼"
2 cups Red Onion-diced ¼ x ¼"
¼ cup Garlic, minced
4 cups Heinz Ketchup
2 cups Heinz Apple Cider Vinegar
2 cups Dark Brown Sugar, packed
1 cup L&P Worcestershire
¾ cup Vermont Maple Syrup
½ cup Molasses
2 ½ Tblspns Chili Powder
2 Tblspns Smoked Paprika
1 Tblspn Coleman's Dry Mustard
1 tspn FnG Seasoning
1. Place bacon in a small saucepan over medium heat and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes. 2. Using a slotted spoon, transfer bacon to a small bowl; set aside. Reduce heat to medium low, add onion to the pan, and cook in the bacon fat, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. 3. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 to 60 seconds more. 4. Whisk in remaining measured ingredients and seasoning. 5. Stir in reserved bacon and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce is slightly thickened and holds a line on the back of a spoon when you drag a finger through it, about 25 minutes. 6. Let stand 24 hours before service.
2 Cups Carrots, peeled-matchstick cut on Mandolin
2 Cups Daikon, peeled-matchstick cut on Mandolin
1/2 cup Green Onion, sliced thin
2 tblspns Parsley, chopped fine
2 cups Curtido Dressing
Procedure:1. Measure and combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, stir with Cook's spoon. 2. Transfer to a pan and hold refrigerated until used.
Mini Mi (Bahn Mi Sliders)
1. Toast two mini bolillo rolls with butter
2. on bottom bun: Add house pickled jalapeno
3. Add Roasted Pork tossed with Maple Bacon BBQ Sauce on top of Jalapeno.
4. Add Curtido Slaw and Fresh Cilantro Sprigs. Top with bun and Bamboo Skewer
5. Serve with Root Crisp Potatoes.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?