Thanks to Bryce Tomberlin, owner of The Wiener Man www.WienerManTX.com for this recipe.
Recipe: Wiener Man Signature Breakfast Dog (Yields 6)
6 breakfast sausage links
6 Challah rolls
1/4 cup milk
10 button mushrooms
1 red bell pepper
Salt & pepper to taste
1. Heat sausage on a preheated griddle for 4 minutes on medium high or until lightly
2. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, salt & pepper until smooth.
3. Slice the mushrooms and dice the red bell peppers.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and bell peppers in a preheated skillet with a teaspoon of olive
oil until the peppers start to soften up.
5. Add the egg mixture and stir in with the vegetables.
6. Cook until the eggs lightly firm up.
7. Top on a toasted hot dog bun with a cooked breakfast sausage link for a breakfast hot
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?