Several renovation workers were burned Wednesday afternoon inside a Dallas home.
Dallas Fire-Rescue crews responded to a one-alarm fire in the 6800 block of Hyde Park Drive around 1:30 p.m.
Spokesman Jason Evans said workers had been stripping paint in a converted garage. All the doors were closed and the buildup of fumes from the stripping agent somehow burst into flames.
Three of the men were transported to Parkland Memorial Hospital with serious burns, Evans said.
Stay tuned to FOX 4 News and myFOXdfw.com for updates.
KDFW FOX 4400 N. Griffin StreetDallas, Texas 75202
Main Station Directory:(214) 720-4444News Fax:(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333