Thanks to Executive Chef Aaron Henschen of Del Frisco's Grille for this recipe!
Shaved Prime Sandwich
1 Top Round of Beef
1 french baguette
2 ounces of horseradish sauce
1 ounce of rosemary butter
3 ounces of au jus
1. Season a top round of beef with salt and pepper
2. Sear the top round on all sides to sear in the juices
3. Roast in oven on 250 degrees until the temperature reaches 130-135 degrees (for a medium rare).
4. Toast the baguette (either on a grill or in an oven)
5. Slice the top round thin or to the thickness of your liking.
6. Ensemble sandwich; top with horseradish sauce and aus jus for dipping.
2 cups of sour cream
1 1/2 cups of horseradish
2 teaspoons of garlic salt
1 teaspoon of pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons of worcestershire sauce
Heirloom Cherry Tomato & Burrata Cheese Salad
3 ounces of heirloom cherry tomatoes
1 teaspoon of basil pesto
1 teaspoon of balsamic reduction
4 ounces of burrata cheese
1. Wash the heirloom cherry tomatoes and cut in half.
2. Reduce balsamic vinegar to a syrupy consistency.
3. Cut the burrata cheese in half and mix tomatoes and cheese together, top with pesto and balsamic reduction.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?