Dave & Buster's Chef Peter Czizek shares his recipe for Chicken & Shrimp Rockefeller.
5 ounce chicken breast, marinated in Caesar salad dressing
1/2 tablespoon of canola oil
5 peeled and deveined shrimp
3 ounces of fresh spinach
1 tablespoon of chopped roasted or sundried tomatoes
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoons of Alfredo or béchamel sauce
1/4 teaspoon of Cajun or blackened seasoning
1 tablespoon of grated parmesan cheese
3 ounces of steamed broccolini
3/4 cup of mashed potatoes
1. On a clean and oiled chargrill, place chicken breast skin side down.
2. Cook chicken until it reaches 165 degrees for 15 seconds.
3. Heat sauté pan and add 1/2 tablespoon of canola oil.
4. Add shrimp and sauté for 1 ½ minutes.
5. Add spinach and chopped tomatoes and sauté for 30 seconds.
6. Add Alfredo or béchamel sauce and poultry seasoning.
7. Mixing all ingredients together well, bring sauce to a simmer. Do not boil or over-reduce sauce.
8. Place the chicken breast on a plate. Place the shrimp and sauce over the chicken.
9. Sprinkle the chicken and shrimp evenly with grated Parmesan cheese.
10. Serve with mashed potatoes and steamed broccolini.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?