PHOTOS: Carbon monoxide leak at Finch Elementary School - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

PHOTOS: Carbon monoxide leak at Finch Elementary School

Posted: Updated:

Dozens of students and staff members were treated for carbon monoxide exposure after an apparent leak at an Atlanta elementary school on Monday.  All 515 students from Finch Elementary School were evacuated to Brown Middle School, and some of them were sent to local hospitals.

CLICK ON THE SLIDESHOW ABOVE TO SEE PHOTOS!

For the full story on the evacuation, click here.

ADVERTISEMENT
Powered by WorldNow

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices