1/2 cup red
1 cup peanuts,
1/4 cup mint
, finely chopped
red curry paste
1/2 cup Thai
chicken stock or
1. Place lentils in a bowl and cover with boiling water (water from an
instant hot tap works good as well) and let soften for 2 hours (if not soft
add more hot water and continue to soak for another half hour). You can
also just cover with hot water over night.
2. Bring large pot of salted water to a boil. Place noodles in water and
boil until tender. Drain and toss with sesame oil.
3. In a large frying pan place oil over medium high heat. Stir in red
paste and cook for 2-3 minutes. Stir in coconut mild and chicken stock
mix until paste is thoroughly incorporated. Add half the cilantro and
and reduce sauce by 1/3.
4. Place drained noodles in sauce along with half of the peanuts and half of
the lentils. Toss to coat noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
5. Plate noodles with rest of peanuts, lentils, cilantro, and mint place
top as garnish.