Two firefighters are hurt battling a house fire in Colwyn, PA.
The flames broke out along the 200 block of Walnut Street just after 6:30 Sunday evening. Officials say two firefighters were hurt. One suffered smoke inhalation and was treated at the scene. The other was taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for electrical shock.
The fire started in one unit of a two-family home. The families were displaced by the fire. The Red Cross is assisting them.
Wildfire danger continues into Thursday evening with low humidities and dry conditions. Winds continue to gust close to 30 mph.
A report of a deadly shooting Thursday morning just off Widener University's campus led to an alert urging school community members to "please remain indoors until further notice," but police have now given the all-clear.