A landmark McKinney facility, the "Storybook Ranch," suffered damage late Thursday night when fire broke out on the property.
No one was seriously hurt, but the ranch foreman was briefly trapped in the fire and lost all of his belongings.
"I've been the ranch foreman here for the last three years. everything in the world that i owned was in my home," said foreman Michael Javier. "It's all material stuff and it can be replaced."
Javier was rescued by two firefighters who broke in a window to get him to safety.
The ranch's Wild Bill's & Calamity Jane's events and entertainment facility suffered the worst damage.
Fire broke out about 9:30 pm, but officials are still looking for the cause.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?