Frankie's Sports Bar and Grill
Jose Stuffed Jalapenos (on a stick)
12 oz cooked chicken, lightly seasoned
6 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
6 oz Monterrey jack cheese, shredded
24 large pickled jalapenos
6 ounces of your favorite queso
· Put cooled chicken in food processor until relatively fine, but not paste
· In large bowl, mix cheeses and chicken until well blended
· Slice jalapenos down one side (do not cut in half), remove seeds and pulp
· Fill jalapenos with chicken/cheese mixture; approximately 1 oz (or until full)
· Spear stuffed jalapeno with skewer or toothpick to keep closed
· Dust jalapeno in flour
· Dip/swirl in tempura batter
· Place in 350o deep fryer
. popper will float when fully cooked (approx. 3-4 min)
· Remove and drain popper, drizzle with warm queso and serve immediately.
"I've Got Crabs in My" Artichoke Dip
3 cups Mayonnaise
1 lb artichoke hearts, rough chopped
1 oz yellow onions, fine chopped
16 oz crab meat, fresh or canned
1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1 tsp parsley, fresh, chopped
· Reserve 1 Tbl of parmesan cheese and one pinch of parsley and combine all other ingredients in an oven-safe dish.
· Sprinkle remaining parmesan cheese on top and place in 350o oven until cheese melts and top turns golden & slightly crispy.
· Serve with toasted pita, naan, crackers, veggie sticks, or tortilla crisps
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?