Thanks to Chef Orazio LaManna of Legends Hospitality for this recipe.
· 1 egg
· ½ cup mayonnais <http://www.foodterms.com/encyclopedia/mayonnaise/index.html>e
· ½ lemon, juiced
· ½ teaspoon Worcestershire
· ½ tablespoon Dijon mus <http://www.foodterms.com/encyclopedia/dijon-mustard/index.html>tard
· 1 Tablespoon chipped chives or scallions
· 1 pounds jumbo lump crabmeat
· 1/4 cup panko bread crumbs
· 1 teaspoon <http://www.foodterms.com/encyclopedia/crab-boil/index.html>Old Bay Seasoning
· 1 tablespoon finely chopped Italian <http://www.foodterms.com/encyclopedia/italian-parsley/index.html> parsley
· Chef Crafted Aged Cayenne Hot Sauce, to taste (available at Cowboys Pro Shop)
· Salt, to taste
· 1 Jicama, peeled and thinly sliced in strips like coleslaw.
· ½ Bell Pepper, red, finely diced
· ½ bell pepper, yellow, finely diced
· ½ Bermuda onion, small, finely diced
· 2 Tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
· 1/3 cup, lime juice
· 2 Tablespoon Olive oil
· Chef Crafted Fiery Scotch Bonnet hot sauce, to taste (available at Cowboys Pro Shop)
· Salt, to taste
· 8 Slider rolls
· Jicima slaw
· 1oz. micro greens or arugula
1) In a stainless steel bowl, whisk together Crabmeat Roux ingredients and set aside in fridge until needed.
2) In a stainless steel bowl, combine crab cake ingredients and mix thoroughly gently to prevent the crab lumps from breaking.
3) Add crabmeat Roux and toss gently.
4) Season to taste with Chef Crafted Cayenne hot sauce and salt
5) Portion to 2-3oz. portions and bake in pre-heated 350 degree oven for 10-12 minutes.
Method, Jicama Slaw
Toss together all ingredients and season with salt and Chef Crafted Fiery Scotch Bonnet hot sauce
1) Toast slider buns, on grill or frying pan.
2) Arrange slicers with Jicama slaw, crabcake and micro greens.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?