Thanks to Chef Orazio LaManna of Legends Hospitality for this recipe.
· 2 cups peeled and blanched Edamame (frozen edamame works well, thawed out)
· 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
· 4 tablespoons tahini
· 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
· 1/4 teaspoon fresh chopped cilantro
· 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
· 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
· 1 small clove fresh garlic
· 4 tablespoons olive oil
· Kosher salt, to taste
· Chef Crafted Roasted red pepper Hot sauce (available at Cowboys pro shop)
· Sour dough bead or baguette, ¼ inch slices for dipping
· Olive oil, for brushing
1) Place the edamame, lemon juice, tahini, parsley, cilantro, cumin, paprika and garlic in a food processor.
2) Process for 1 minute and then, with the motor still running, slowly drizzle in the olive oil. The hummus should have a smooth, loosely spreadable consistency.
3) Season with salt and Roasted red pepper hot sauce
4) Scoop into serving bowl of choice. Garnish with a drizzle of olive oil, set aside
5) Lay sliced bread on baking sheet and brush with olive oil
6) Bake in 350 degree oven until lightly toasted, 4-6 minutes.
7) Serve with Edamame Hummus
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?