Mild Week Ahead! - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Mild Week Ahead!

Posted: Updated:
Clouds this morning will yield just a few light showers. Very mild start in the 50s with highs just above 70 later on. We will also see some sunny breaks later today. A weak front goes through tonight but fails to sweep away moisture. That may lead to FOG Tuesday AM. That will break up as the day wears on with temps in the 60s. A disturbance plus Gulf moisture will create more showers Wed (south) then area wide Wed night and Thu (30%). Highs both days near 70. Should be a bit cooler Friday (60s) and drier as well before next rain chances this weekend. They may be heavier and stronger (30% Saturday, 40% Sunday).
Powered by WorldNow

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices