Authorities say a woman who was critically injured during a house fire in Tucker on Wednesday night has died.
According to DeKalb County authorities, the woman in her 60s was home alone when the flames broke out at the house on Sheffield Place. She suffered severe burns and heart problems, and was rushed to Grady Memorial Hospital where she later died. Her name has not been released.
Officials say two other people who lived at the home were not present when the fire broke out.
The sparked the blaze is under investigation.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?