Fatal fire in southwest Atlanta - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Fatal fire in southwest Atlanta

Posted: Updated:

Fire officials say space heaters may be to blame for an early morning fire in southwest Atlanta.

Firefighters found flames shooting through the roof of a home in the 4100 block of Campbellton Road around 2:45 a.m. Saturday.

Officials say 20-year-old Scarri McNeal was inside the home at the time of the fire. They were able to get him out and transported him to Grady Memorial Hospital where he later died.

Powered by WorldNow

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices