Thanks to Chef Dame Michele Scicolone for this recipe.
· 3 Cups Water
· 2 Cups Milk
· 1 Cup Polenta, coarse grind
· 1 t salt
· 2 T Butter
· 1 Cup Grated Parmesan
· Preheat oven to 375. In 9" X 13" baking dish, whisk together the water, milk, polenta, and salt.
· Bake uncovered for 60 minutes.
· Remove the pan from the oven, and whisk the polenta.
· Stir in the butter, and half of the cheese.
· Smooth the top and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
· Place the pan back in the oven and bake until the cheese is melted and the top is lightly browned, about 10 minutes
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?