Thanks to Chef Brian Luscher from the White Rock Local Market for this recipe.
Olive oil 4 T
Mushrooms, brushed, stemmed, chopped 2 c
Tuscan Kale washed, stemmed, chopped 1 bunch
Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper To Taste
Farm fresh eggs, beaten 6 ea
Local Chives, snipped 2 T
Fresh Goat Cheese 4 oz
Sorrel, washed, torn, dressed with lemon & olive oil as needed
Bread, grilled or toasted as needed
· Place a medium-sized non-stick pan over medium-high heat.
· Add oil.
· Add mushrroms and sautéed until tender.
· Add Kale and wilt.
· Season with salt & pepper.
· Add eggs, stir a little bit then stop. Let the bottom and sides "set up."
· If you are feeling adventurous, carefully flip the omelet in the pan and finish cooking until eggs are fully cooked. OR place a large plate over top of pan. Carefully invert omelet onto plate. Slide into pan and finish cooking until eggs are fully cooked. Top with goat cheese and chives.
Garnish with sorrel salad and grilled bread.
Texas Olive Ranch Olive oil, Kitchen Pride mushrooms, JuHa Ranch eggs, Village Baking Company, Latte Da Fresh Goat Cheese and Texas Worm Ranch sorrel and Tuscan kale can all be sourced locally at White Rock Local Market.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?