The Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery's only located in Michigan is at 44175 West Twelve Mile Rd. Suite F139 in Novi.
Click here to learn more about the restaurant.
Here is the recipe featured on FOX 2 News Morning:
Olde Dublin Irish Stew
4 oz-fl Blend Olive Oil
1 tbsp Chopped Garlic
24 oz-wt ½ inch Diced Yellow Onion
32 oz-wt ½ inch Diced Celery Stick
32 oz-wt Peas and Carrots
1 ¼ cups All Purpose Flour
96 oz-fl Au Jus
2 tsp Spice, Oregano Leaves Whole
1 tsp Spice Rosemary Ground
1 tsp Spice, Thyme Whole Leaves
5 lbs Beef Pot Roast
32 oz-fl Guinness Beer
1. Place the stock pot on the burner on medium high.
2. Add Blend Olive Oil and chopped Garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
3. Add diced Yellow Onions, diced Celery sticks and Peas and Carrots to the stock
4. Cook Vegetables until softened approximately 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the Au Jus to the stock pot.
6. Measure Guinness Beer.
7. Add Flour to the Guinness Beer and mix until emulsified and add to the stock pot.
8. Let Irish Stew boil for 5 minutes.
9. Cut Beef Pot Roast 1'' thick dice and add to the pot.
10. Reduce heat to simmer for 5-6 minutes.
11. Pull from heat and ice bath to cool down.
12. Once the Irish Stew is cool, place in a storage container.
13. Label, date and store in refrigerator.
Shelf life is 72 hours.
Yield: 2 gallons
Work area, hands and utensils must be clean and sanitary.
Father & Son team cooks up a Lobster Lover's dream!
J. Baldwin's in Clinton Township is back and better than ever.
KDFW FOX 4400 N. Griffin StreetDallas, Texas 75202
Main Station Directory:(214) 720-4444News Fax:(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333