Hundreds of patients had to be evacuated from a Fort Worth assisted living center Sunday morning.
A small fire broke out on the fourth floor of Westchester Plaza on Summit Avenue, near the hospital district.
Automatic sprinkler systems helped contain it to the floor, but firefighters had move patients living on that floor and those above to lower levels for safety.
One person had to be taken to a hospital for smoke inhalation. It is unclear if there were any other injuries.
Once it is deemed safe, firefighters will try to identify the cause.
They were unaware of any recent problems at the center.