Thanks to Chef Bob Stephenson of FnG Eats for this recipe.
Equipment: Measuring Utensils, Mixing Bowl, Rubber Spatula, Dough Cutter or Wire Whip
30 each Egg Yolks
½ cup Hellman's Mayonaise
½ cup Horseradish Butterchip Pickles, chopped for relish
1 tblspn Creole Mustard
¼ tspn Coleman's Dry Mustard
¼ tspn FnG Seasoning
¼ cup Roasted Red Peppers, minced
¼ cup Cooked Jalapeño Bacon, diced ¼ x ½"
¼ cup Sharp Cheddar, small shred
1. Place egg yolks in a mixing bowl and lightly break up with dough cutter or wire whip.
2. Add remaining ingredients (except bacon) and mix until smooth.
3. Place in to a disposable pastry bag with desired star tip. Chill for 30 minutes.
4. Pipe the yolk mixture in to reserved hard boiled egg whites.
5. Top each egg with two pieces of diced jalapeno bacon, and a shred of sharp cheddar.
6. Serve immediately
1) Point Reyes Blue Cheese and Granny Smith Apple
2) Sirracha Pork and Curtido
3) Horseradish Flat Iron Steak and Blue Cheese
4) Goat Cheese, Asparagus (or Spinach) Chive and Tomato
5) Tobiko Wasabi Caviar with Oven Cured Tomato
6) Grilled Trout
7) Smoked Salmon (Lox)
8) Spinach Pesto with Grilled Tomato Relish
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?