1 c Mayonnaise
1/2 c Whole Grain Mustard
1/2 c Ketchup
2 t Worcestershire Sauce
2 T Sissy'sSauce
1/2 c Celery, Minced
1/2 c red bell pepper, minced
Juice of 1 lemon
1/4 c parsley, chopped
1/4 c green onions, minced
1. Combine all ingredients and mix well.
Sissy's Shrimp Brine
2 Gal warm water
1 1/2 c kosher salt
1/2 c granulated sugar
2 T black peppercorn crushed
1. Combine all ingredients in a resealable container and stir to dissolve sugar & salt. Seal, Label, and refrigerate.
2. Devein and butterfly the shrimp
3. Pour over shrimp to cover by an inch. Allow to sit in Brine for 45 mins.
4. Drain Shrimp discard used brine.
5. Place Shrimp in a single layer on a sheet pan
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 5 mins. Allow to cool.
7. Fold shrimp with remoulade sauce to taste.
8. Serve in Boston Bibb lettuce cups or with fried green tomatoes