Thanks to Chef Tiffany Derry of Bowen's Cafe Expresso for this recipe.
Serves 2 portions
1cup Heavy cream
2TB Sour cream
1 pt Strawberries
1 tsp Almond extract
3 leaves Basil
4 TB Powder Sugar
6 meringue cookies
1. In a mixing bowl beat heavy cream, sour cream, powdered sugar, and almond extract. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl crush strawberries creating syrup and stir in basil.
3. Crumble meringue and mix into cream mixture
4. To assemble spoon in strawberry with syrup. Top with cream mixture and spoon more strawberries on.
5. Garnish with meringue cookies and basil leaf.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?