More than a dozen people became ill at the Buy Buy Baby store at 4648 Southwest Loop 820 Saturday afternoon. It started when a couple of employees complained they weren't feeling well and one became nauseous. Others in the store started feeling sick soon after and the store was evacuated.
The cause of their illness isn't known. They will be taken to local hospitals for further evaluation. Fort Worth Fire and Rescue's Haz-Mat team is on the scene along with Atmos Energy because natural gas is fed into that building.
Nine of those who became sick were employees at the store, the other four were customers.
There have been no other reports of customers getting sick in other stores in the area.