Thanks to Chef Antonio Marquez of Lazaranda for this recipe.
1 pound marinated fajita meat in fine cubes
1 pinch salt and pepper
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
1 cup grilled pineapple in fine cubes
1 cup grilled poblano pepper chopped in fine cubes
½ cup grilled onions chopped
2 tbsp. fresh cilantro chopped
1 cup refried beans
6 pc corn tortilla 5 - 6 inches
½ avocado sliced
12 oz. dried chilies salsa or any preferred hot sauce.
1. In a sauté pan heat the oil to high, sauté the fajita meat and season with salt and pepper.
2. Add the onions and poblano peppers and sauté another 20 seconds.
3. Add the grilled pineapple and cilantro and sauté for 30 seconds more. Set aside.
4. Warm the tortilla in a separate sauté pan or griddle.
5. Spread refried beans on tortilla and add the arrachera (beef fajita) mix on top of the beans.
6. Garnish with sliced avocado and serve with salsa on the side.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?