Warm and muggy with severe storms headed our way tonight/tomorro - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Warm and muggy with severe storms headed our way tonight/tomorrow morning

Posted: Updated:

Another warm and muggy day with temperatures getting up into the mid 80s with southeasterly winds 15-25 mph.

Tonight, a 30% chance of a thunderstorm, with better chances north of the Metroplex. That chance increases to 70% as the next systems drops down to north Texas early Thursday morning just in time for rush hour in the DFW area. Some of these storms may be severe with damaging winds and large hail, and at this point an isolated tornado can't be ruled out.

About 20 degrees cooler by Thursday afternoon with highs only in the mid 60s.

Powered by WorldNow

400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | New Terms of Service What's new | Ad Choices