1. Light the BBQ grill at least 15 to 30 minutes before cooking ribs (use red oak wood in the grill or your favorite wood chips) so the flame can burn down and you can get a good smoke to start.
2. Place ribs upside down on outer edge of BBQ grill (not over a direct flame) and sprinkle a generous amount of your favorite seasoning on back side. With your gloved hands rub the seasoning into the rib.
3. Right away using your tongs turn the ribs over (top side up) and sprinkle a generous amount of your favorite seasoning on the top side. With your gloved hands rub the seasoning into the rib.
4. Poke a small hole into the top of one of the Pepsi@ bottles to allow the Pepsi@ to spray out. Lightly spray the cooking rib with the Pepsi@ (do not spray off the seasoning).
5. Frequently turn the ribs to insure an even cooking surface and continue using the Pepsi spray. Keep your fire in the grill to a good smoke and a good temperature. You are looking for grilled smoked ribs not charred ribs. Cook rib for about 2 to 2 1/2 hours on the top of the grill.
6. Check the ribs to make sure the wood smoke has penetrated the meat and left a reddish pike smoke ring about 3/16's to a 1/4 of an inch in the rib.
7. Place a oven rack in the bottom of a 6" full pan.
8. Place the smoked ribs in the pan with 2 stacks of 5 each. Pour one full bottle of Pepsi @ onto the ribs
9. Cover the pan with heavy duty aluminum foil, sealing tightly (no hole or tears).
10. Place in oven at 350 for two hours
11. After about 1 hour you must check the ribs to maintain moisture in the rib pan (without moisture in the pans the Pepsi will crystallize and the ribs burn up).
12. Ribs are done when the bones pull away from the meat easily. If not, cook for another 30 minutes.