2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts-pounded thin
Olive Oil Spray (like Pam)
2 tsp your favorite Grill Seasoning
1 cup Farro-cooked
1 cup Orzo-cooked
2 oz Spinach
Salt and Pepper to taste
4 Tbsp Pesto Vinaigrette*-divided
4 Slices Ripe Tomato
4 Slices Fresh Mozzarella
1 Tbsp Basil-Julienned
1 oz Balsamic Glaze
1. Spray chicken with olive oil and season each piece with 1 tsp of your favorite grill
2. Place on medium hot grill to cook.
3. Meanwhile, heat a non-stick sauté pan, spray with olive oil.
4. Add the cooked farro and orzo and heat through.
5. Add spinach, salt and pepper to taste and 2 Tbsp pesto vinaigrette*. Cook until spinach
is lightly wilted. Divide mixture onto 2 serving plates.
5. When chicken is cooked through, slice each piece in half on the bias. Alternate layers
of chicken, tomato and mozzarella on top of the orzo/farro mix.
6. Garnish with julienned basil, the remaining 2 Tbsp of pesto vinaigrette and drizzle the
1 cup of your favorite Light Italian Vinaigrette
1 Tbsp of your favorite Pesto Sauce
1. Combine well and refrigerate until ready to use.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?