Workers burned after vacuum sparks house fire - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Workers burned after vacuum sparks house fire

Posted: Updated:
NORTH RICHLAND HILLS, Texas -

Three men who were working inside a North Richland Hills home were rushed to the hospital Monday morning with burns.

Officials said the men were lacquering the floor at a house in the 8000 block of Arlie Lane around 11 a.m. One of the workers turned on a shop vac, which triggered a flash fire and caught the house on fire.

Responding firefighters found two of the men in the backyard swimming pool. They were taken by helicopter to Parkland hospital. The third man was taken to a local hospital by ground ambulance.

No information about their conditions was immediately available.

The homeowners were not home at the time.

Powered by WorldNow

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices