Yellow Onion Minced
1. Sweat the onions with a pinch of salt in a sauté pan over medium heat.
2. Cook onions until slightly caramelized and then add a beef bouillon cube and crush and stir in the cube.
3. Deglaze the pan with sherry vinegar and reduce until dry.
4. Add the chicken Stock and reduce until dry.
5. Let the onions cool then mix everything and adjust the salt.
2 ea Potatoes
Old Bay Seasoning
1. Slice the potatoes very thinly.
2. Fry the potatoes at 325 until crisp and season with old bay seasoning to taste.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?