1 cup Uncle Julio's Guacamole
2 Tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers (seeded and deveined)
1 Tbsp chopped red bell pepper (seeded and deveined)
1 Tbsp minced cilantro
1 Tsp minced habanero peppers
1 Piece green leaf lettuce
2 Tsp queso fresco
1 Tbsp chopped jalapeno peppers (seeded and deveined)
1 Tbsp chopped red bell peppers (seeded and deveined)
1 pinch minced habanero peppers
1 lemon wedge
1. Place guacamole in mixing bowl.
2. Add jalapeno pepper, red bell pepper, cilantro and habanero pepper to mixing bowl and fold into guacamole carefully.
1. Place a piece of Greenleaf on a small plate for decoration
2. Place guacamole on center of plate.
3. Sprinkle queso fresco and a pinch of minced habanero on top of guacamole
4. Place 1 tbsp of chopped jalapeno and 1 tbsp of chopped red bell pepper on one side of guacamole
5. Place lemon wedge on other side of guacamole. Squeeze the lemon on guacamole before eating.
6. Serve with tortilla chips.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?