Consider this video a public service announcement about the dangers of eating things off the floor.
Scot Haney, a weatherman from WFSB in Hatford, Conn., learned the lesson the hard way.
He picked up what he thought were Grape Nuts on the floor in the studio and ate them. At first he just thought they tasted funny, but then realized he had stepped in cat vomit at home and that's what he had eaten.
So don't end up like Haney and don't ever chow down on what you find on the floor.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?