Thanks to Chef John Coleman of Savor for this recipe.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 12 pearl onions
- 1 zucchini thinly sliced
- 1 squash thinly sliced
- ½ cup corn kernels
- 1 1/4 cups BBQ Sauce-use your favorite
- ¼ cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup beer
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- Your favorite cheese grits
1. Preheat a Sauté pan.
2. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper.
3. Add oil to pan and cook the shrimp over moderate heat, turning once.
4. Add vegetables and continue to cook shrimp until cooked through, about 4 minutes.
5. Add beer to pan with BBQ sauce, and allow simmering briefly and adding butter to finish.
6. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper and serve with cheese grits.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?