1 # butter
½ loaf Stale Sourdough Bread
½ pan Stale Corn Bread (JIFFY - there is no substitute!)
1 # ground pork sausage
1 cup celery, chopped
1 cup Spanish olives, chopped
1 cup Fuji apples, diced
1 cup golden raisins...
1 cup almonds, slivered and toasted
4 cups yellow onions, diced
1/3 cup sage, julienne
1 t black pepper, fine ground
4 t marjoram
2 t celery salt
1 cup chicken stock
Salt to taste
1) sauté sausage over medium heat until cooked through and brown.
2) add butter and all the vegetables. sauté briefly.
3) add the bread and seasonings.
4) add the stock and cook on the stove for 2 minutes, until well mixed.
5) place in a casserole dish and bake at 350F until golden brown and crispy on top - about 20 minutes.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?