. Pumpkin Cheesecake slices (deeply chilled)
. Lollipop sticks
. Your favorite toppings (chopped pecans, white chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, etc.)
Chocolate Shell Mixture
. 1 ¼ cups semi-sweet white chocolate chips
. 1 ¼ cups milk chocolate chips
. 4 tbs. unsalted butter
1. For the chocolate shell mixture: Melt the chocolate with 2 tbs. butter in a microwave or over the stove. Heat on medium heat for 30 seconds at a time, stirring occasionally until the butter and chocolate are completely melted. Once mixture is lump free, add the remaining 2 tbs. of butter and stir until melted to working temperature (100'F - 105'F).
2. Begin with the seasonal Pumpkin Cheesecake. Remove any loose decorations or whip cream rosettes.
3. Use small scoop to create round balls in the shape of lollipops.
4. Place a lollipop stick in the center of the cheesecake balls.
5. "Deeply chill" cheesecake lollipop balls by placing in freezer for 1 - 2 hours. Keep in freezer until ready to use.
6. Remove from freezer. Completely submerge the cheesecake Lollipop in melted chocolate (see above recipe for melted chocolate). Be sure to cover the entire ball keeping a clean stick for a handle. (Variation: Using a spoon, pour the chocolate over the lollipop.)
7. Once the slice has been covered in chocolate, hold it over the mixture to let most of the excess drip off.
8. Immediately roll them in chopped pecan or candy toppings. Set on a sheet pan.
9. Once the slice has been dipped and garnished, return to the freezer to set. After setting, each lollipop can be wrapped in a cellophane bag or plastic wrap for up to one week in the freezer.
10. Bon Appétit