1 Tbl Vegetable Oil
1 lb Ground Pork
½ cup Shallots, Sliced
2 Tbl Garlic, Minced
2 ea Thai Chilies, Minced
2 oz Fish Sauce
1 oz Palm Sugar
½ cup Green Onions, Chopped
¼ Cup Carrots, Diced
6 ea Cherry Tomatoes, cut in half
1 cup Thai Holy Basil, (you can substitute 1/2c spearmint and ½ cup thai basil if un-available)
2 cup Jasmine rice, Cooked
1 tsp White pepper, ground
4 Ea Fried Egg, Over Easy
· Cook Pork and shallots in Pan with oil, stirring frequently.
· After pork is almost cooked through, add garlic, and minced chilies and continue cooking (1 minute).
· Add fish sauce, sugar, and mix well. (30 seconds)
· Add green onions, carrots, tomatoes, and basil.
· Serve in bowl over Rice
· Top with fried egg, green onion, and dash of white ground pepper