2 cup Jasmine Rice, cooked and dried overnight
1 cup Vegetable Blend: red onion, scallion, cauliflower, broccoli, Squash, Mushrooms.
1/4 cup Favorite Sausage diced
1 TB Salt and Pepper to taste
1 tsp Sesame Oil
1 tsp Sweet Soy
1 clove Garlic
1/2 tsp Ginger (minced)
2 oz Egg sunny side up
· In a hot wok, cook the egg in peanut oil. Season, remove, drain and reserve.
· Cook the vegetable blend and sausage in the wok till tender. Add aromatics, Szechuan Pepper Salt, and sesame oil. Remove and set aside.
· Add rice to wok and toast. Season with salt and pepper.
· Add all set aside ingredients and toss to incorporate. Season with sugar and caramelize.
· Adjust seasonings and serve.
· Top with scallions for garnish
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?