VinaKom Communications, a leader in the Telecommunications Industry is seeking an individual to be our Business Development Manager. VinaKom has been around since 1991, delivering telecommunication solutions to mid market clients. We take an engineering approach to delivering our solutions which set us apart from the competition. We are looking for a dynamic high energy person that can multitask, and thrive in a demanding but critical role with us. So come grow with us.
- Manage a team of up to 10 sales consultants in a market
- Meet or exceed VinaKom's sales/revenue targets within that Market
- Ensure that VinaKom's Sales and Activity models are trained, performed and enforced in the field
- Ensure sales personnel adhere to VinaKom's policies regarding setting correct customer expectations during the sales process in order to create an outstanding customer experience.
- Lead effective Cross Functional relationships between sales and all organizations in VinaKom
- Effective decision making on all aspects of the business
- Ensure compliance of sales team to all VinaKom policies and procedures
- Participate in the Hiring and mentoring of sales staff
- Responsible for staffing sales team with qualified, high caliber sales representatives
- Meet or exceed VinaKom employee retention targets
- Communicate Attrition details timely and accurately to management
Training and Development:
- Lead, motivate and develop the sales organization to exceed expectations
- Hold monthly Coaching for Success conversations with each sales consultant.
- Maintain personal development plans for each sales employee.
- Communicate regularly with each employee regarding progress towards development objectives in order to promote ongoing sales success
- Effective, constructive daily communication with sales team
- Drive community individuals participation among representatives
- Develop individuals to support future company growth
- 3 plus years of sales/sales management experience in the Telecommunications or related industries
- Experienced in building/motivating seasoned sales professionals in the sales environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lead and motivate an experienced sales organization
- Good organizational skills
- Strong cross functional relationship development abilities
- A valid state driver's license, a satisfactory driving record, and reliable transportation
View this listing here: http://bit.ly/1fCOK7t