1 cup Water
1/2 cup Butter
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Pepper
1 1/4 cups All Purpose Flour
4 large Eggs
4oz Parrano Cheese, shredded
5 slices Bacon, cooked and crumbled
1/2 tsp Fresh Scallions, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan, bring water, salt and pepper to a boil. Remove from heat and sift in flour, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until the mixture forms a smooth ball that doesn't stick to the pan.
3. Cook the mixture over medium-low heat for another 2 minutes and let cool for 5 minutes.
4. Dump the dough ball into the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. Over low speed, beat in each egg until fully incorporated before adding the next, until all four eggs are in.
5. With the machine running, add Parrano, bacon and scallions and beat until everything is evenly mixed.
6. Scoop the mixture into a piping bag or a plastic bag. Cut off the tip and pipe mounds onto the parchment-lined baking sheet, about 1 inch in diameter, leaving about 1 inch room between each mound for spreading.
7. With a wet fingertip, lightly press onto the tip of each mound to flatten slightly.
8. Bake for about 20 minutes, until puffed and golden
*For more snack options, check out the snack swapper deal on www.parrano.com.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?