1(24oz cooked) spaghetti squash
4 oz Zucchini, julienned
2 Tbsp Kosher salt
4 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
12 oz Tomato sauce
4 oz Caramelized onions
4 Tbsp Herb mix of parsley, oregano and thyme
4 oz Fresh mozzarella
2 oz Shredded Parmesan & Mozzarella Mix
1. Cut squash in half and scoop out seeds.
2. Rub oil on inside of squash, season with salt & pepper, and place cut side down on lined sheet pans.
3. Roast in 350 degree oven for approximately 90 minutes, until squash is tender all the way through.
4. Remove from oven and let cool. Once squash is cooled, scoop out flesh with a large kitchen spoon.
5. Combine cooked squash with zucchini, salt and pepper; mix until fully incorporated.
6. Combine squash mix, tomato sauce, onions, 3 Tbsp herbs, salt and pepper and cook in a sauté pan until hot.
7. Place in four individual casserole dishs (9oz each) and top with fresh mozzarella and cheese blend.
8. Bake until light golden brown and bubbly, for approximately 7 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with remaining herb mix and serve.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?