CPT Network Solutions, Inc.
1062 Thorndale Avenue
Bensenville, IL 60106
Title: Customer Service Representative
FSLA Status: Exempt (Salary)
Reports to: Service Manager
Full time: Scheduled hours may vary
Primary Purpose/Position Summary: The Help Desk Associate's primary responsibility is to provide immediate customer service through company supported computer applications and platforms as well as troubleshoot problems and advise on the appropriate action.
Expectations for all CPT Network Solutions, Inc. Employees: To support the company's mission of providing the very best in service to our customers while creating a positive work environment which is supportive of fellow employees.
- Flexible schedule as determined to meet company need
- Respond to requests for first level technical assistance via phone or electronically
- Diagnose and resolve telephony hardware issues
- Research questions using available resources
- Follow standard help desk interactions
- Log all help desk interactions following CPT procedures
- Redirect problems to appropriate resources
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention following CPT procedures
- Track and route problems/requests or document resolutions following CPT procedures
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Enhance CPT's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- All other duties as requested, delegated or assigned
Competencies: (required knowledge, skills, abilities)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Customer service skills, professionalism
- Advanced computer skills, data base office
- Adaptability and ability to handle stressful situations
- Problem analysis/problem solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
View this listing here: http://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/csr/4321952931.html