Four Treated For Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Montco - Dallas News | myFOXdfw.com

Four Treated For Carbon Monoxide Exposure In Montco

Posted: Updated:
ABINGTON TOWNSHIP, PA -

Emergency Responders are at the scene of an incident of carbon monoxide exposure in Montgomery County.

Four people are at the hospital for treatment. Three people were taken Abington Hospital. One person has been transported to HUP.

It happened on 59 Loggers Mill Road in Horsham, PA just before 9:20p.m.

According to FOX 29's Dawn Timmeney, the family was using a charcoal grill inside their house to stay warm, and that's what got them the exposure to Carbon Monoxide.

Fire Officials stress that people should never use generators inside the home. There are shelters all around.

Powered by WorldNow

KDFW FOX 4
400 N. Griffin Street
Dallas, Texas 75202

Main Station Directory:
(214) 720-4444
News Fax:
(214) 720-3263 or (214) 720-3333

Didn't find what you were looking for?
All content © Copyright 2000 - 2014 Fox Television Stations, Inc. and Worldnow. All Rights Reserved.
Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Ad Choices