16 oz Turkey Chorizo
6 oz Ground Turkey (dark or white)
1 ½ Cups Red Potatoes, small dice
½ Cup Poblano Peppers, small dice
½ Cup Zucchini, small dice
2 T Grated Parmesan (optional)
2 T Green Onion, thinly sliced (garnish)
EVOO (Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
1. In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat drizzle with EVOO. Add Turkey & Turkey Chorizo and brown. Once browned remove from pan and if necessary, drain most of the remaining fat.
2. To the same skillet add diced red potatoes and brown on all sides, about 15 minutes.
3. To the potato mixture add all peppers & zucchini and continue to sauté until vegetables begin to caramelize.
4. Add meat back to dish and toss (or stir) to combine.
5. Make a well and add eggs to each well, sprinkle with Parmesan, Cover and cook to desired doneness of eggs. About 3-5 minutes to cook throughout.
6. If you do not add the egg, this makes a great wrap for lunch/dinner. You can also scramble the eggs for a breakfast wrap. Lastly, you can add cooked Farro/small grain pasta and it will make a great entrée.
KDFW FOX 4
Main Station Directory:
Didn't find what you were looking for?